We really appreciate that you want to take our survey! Your answers might be a great contribution in enhancing the knowledge of relationships. To participate you need to take an online survey. When you open the link below, you will be provided with more information about the survey. However, there are a few things worth noting:
- To participate you need to fill out a questionnaire. You can then choose to take part in follow-up studies.
- The survey takes about 10-25 minutes depending on your answers.
- The survey contains personal questions about your love life, sexual experiences, etc.
- At the end of the survey we will ask for your email address. This is voluntary, you don’t have to give us your email address to complete the survey.
- All data will be stored with the help of Service for Sensitive Data (TSD). TSD is developed by the University of Oslo to provide a safe platform for storing of sensitive research data and in compliance with the Norwegian privacy laws.
- To protect your privacy, all answers is stored encrypted.
- Your email address cannot be connected to any of your answers. In case of follow-up studies, your email address will be stored separately from the answers on the main survey.